Work / Residence Permit Abroad
A business visa will only be given to foreign visitors who are invited into the country for one of the following reasons of visiting:
- Business visit
- Lecture or presentation
- Exchanges in the field of science, technology, education, culture or sports
- Attendance of various expositions or exhibitions
A work permit will be necessary for reasons of visiting not mentioned above.
The procedure of applying for a business visa differs per country and per nationality.
Most countries require the following documents in order to apply for a business visa:
- Flight details
- Hotel reservation
- Letter of invitation
- Letter of guarantee
- Proof of medical insurance
- Medical examination
- Valid residence permit
- Municipal Administration (GBA) registration
Procedure working permit / residence permit application
The procedure of applying for a work or residence permit differs per country and per nationality (in China this even differs per province)
A sponsor is necessary in order to apply for a working permit. This can be, for example, an Inter Company or a client.
The following requirements need to be met for the application of a working permit for, for example, China:
- Minimum of a bachelor degree
- A minimum of 1 or 2 years of working experience after graduation
- A minimum salary
Most of the time, the following documents are necessary for this application:
- A certificate of conduct (Verklaring Omtrent het Gedrag; VOG)
- Birth certificate
- Marriage certificate
- Secondment contract / assignment agreement / local contract
- Resume (Curriculum Vitae)
- Medical examination
The medical examination can take place in the Netherlands or in the country of destination during a pre-visit.
The necessary documents need to be translated and legalized by various authorities in either the Netherlands or in the country of origin.
It might be necessary to apply for a residence permit on arrival in the country of destination. The expat will receive full guidance throughout the application process of this permit.
We offer you:
- Immigration advice
- Application work permit
- Application residence permit
- Translations and legalisations of necessary documents
- Personal guidance