Salary and financial administration
Starting your own business, especially outside of your own work/living area, is no easy task. Besides taking care of your new business and its employees, it is also important to take care of the right administration. Administration in this context is meant in the broadest sense of the word. The following questions might spring to mind:
- How do I invoice clients from inside and outside the Netherlands?
- How does the value added tax work?
- What are the consequences of the application of certain compensations and provisions?
- Am I allowed to hire a freelancer on the spot?
- How do I keep in line with the Dutch law and regulations?
Thorough preparation is advisable before you start your administration.
We advise you to seek a partner whom can guide you with the following:
- Financial accountancy through cloud solutions
- Salary processing and payment
- Management reports and financial statements, in accordance with the Dutch law
- Tax returns of VAT, payroll taxes and corporation taxes
Working with the ESWW consultants
Total Compliance & Outsource B.V., the founding member of Expat Service WorldWide, is specialized in addressing and helping with the specific problems of small international start-ups in the Netherlands. Together, we will able to determine on what points we can provide you with guidance.