Paul Daselaar – Van ’t Net Verhuizingen
Frans Wesserlo – Network Netherlands
Frans Wesserlo, employed by Network Netherlands, mediates with your expat’s search for proper housing, anywhere in the Netherlands.
A personal working method and a thorough understanding of the housing market enables Network Netherlands to help your expat with finding the right home for a fair price. The only thing your expat has to do is fill out their housing requirements (i.e., the location, what type of house, price range, etc.) and Network Netherlands will take care of the rest.
The search for the right home contains the following steps:
- Expat fills out a list with their housing requirements
- We check whether their housing requirements are manageable
- We request the current properties available from recognized real estate agents
- We take your expat on house viewings on arrival in the Netherlands
- Your expat makes their choice and we start negotiations with the real estate agents/landlord
- We talk your expat through the contract and let them sign it
- We arrange the check in and the utilities (if necessary)